Have a Safe & Happy March Break
Here's are a few cool ideas for the whole family close to home this March Break!
1. Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival
Runs March 10 to April 8th 2018, Kortright Centre for Conservation, 9550 Pine Valley Dr., Vaughan or Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area, 3291 Stouffville Rd, Whitchurch-Stouffville. For more information, visit maplesyrupfest.com
2. Public Skating
• March 12 to 16, http://www.newmarket.ca/skating
3. Music & Magic
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Time: 9 a.m. to Noon
Location: Magna Centre (800 Mulock Drive)
Cost: $5 per child (parents, guardians and children under 1 year are free).
Have a blast with interactive indoor music and magic shows, crafts, games, and bouncy castle.
Main Stage Schedule:
- 9:05 a.m. Magic Show by Scott Dietrich
- 9:45 a.m. Interactive Drumming with Rhythmic by Nature and Shaw Percussion
- 10:30 a.m. Magic of Aaron Matthews
- 11:15 a.m. Interactive Zumba for Kids
- 11:30 a.m. "Spin, Pop, Boom" with Mad Science
Elman W. Campbell Museum
March BREAK'N IT
Tuesday, March 13, Paint an Object Day $5.50 per person
Wednesday March 14, Snowflake Party $5.50 per person, Pre-registration required.
Thursday March 15 to Friday March 16, Free games and activities!
Suitable for ages 5+, pre-registration required
Dates: March 13 to 17
Times: Drop in 12 to 3 p.m.
Ages: Suitable for ages 5-10.
By working together, sharing information, ideas and being engaged in our community, we can achieve results for Ward 6 together.