Have a Safe and Happy Halloween
- Don't let your kids wear masks. It can obstruct their view and they could hurt themselves
- Use reflective items on dark clothing so they can be seen
- Although tempting, remind kids not eat any candy before they get home so you can check it
- Know what candy you can send to school with your kids. Some children have severe allergies so check first.
- Try sending non-food items to school like Play-Doh, Glow Sticks, Bubbles, Stickers, Pencils, Erasers, Pencil toppers or other spooky accessories.
Learn more... watch this video via York Regional Police
By working together, sharing information, ideas and being engaged in our community we can achieve results for Ward 6 together.